The Nencki Institute of the Polish Academy of Sciences announces admission to the Warsaw PhD School in Natural and BioMedical Sciences [Warsaw-4-PhD] for the academic year 2021/2022.
- the opportunity to obtain a PhD degree at one of the largest non-university centers in the discipline of biological sciences within the multidisciplinary Warsaw-4-PhD School,
- the opportunity to acquire knowledge and scientific development under the guidance of the most prominent scientists,
- participation in interesting scientific projects,
- conducting research in modern laboratories,
- friendly environment in an international community of doctoral students,
- scholarships for all PhD students,
- participation in conferences and internships abroad,
- private medical care
Register on-line: https://warsaw4phd.eu/
The admissions run: from December 21, 2021 to January 04, 2022.