The board of the European Society for Muscle Research (ESMR) and the local organizers have a great pleasure in inviting you to participate in the first ever virtual European Muscle Conference, which will take place on September 20-22, 2021, and be operated from Warsaw, Poland. The Conference is being organized by the ESMR board in partnership with the Polish Biochemical Society (PTBioch) with Prof. Jolanta Redowicz, from the Nencki Institute of Experimental Biology in Warsaw as a head of the local organizing committee.
Please visit our webpage for more information and to register: www.emc2021.org.pl
The following sessions are being organized by the ESMR board members:
1) Breaking news on the skeletal muscle sarcomere
2) Cardiac/smooth muscle ultrastructure and regulation
3) Cytoskeleton and (mechano)signalling
4) Small molecule modulators of sarcomere protein function
5) Regulation and kinetics of thick-thin filament interaction
6) Myopathies: Mechanisms, modeling, medication
7) Novel insight into pathomechanisms of cardiomyopathy and heart failure
8) Muscle in a dish: New models for the study of muscle function and dysfunction
9) Muscle and beyond
The deadline for the registration, abstract submission and payment is July 30th, 2021. The registration fee is 10 € for young participants (under 35), 30 € for retired scientists and 50 € for other participants. There is a possibility of payment via PayPal or bank transfer.
Since both scientific and organizational details are being revealed continuingly, so visit our webpage frequently.
We hope that despite all the circumstances you will bee able to join us in September afternoons to discuss the latest achievements in the muscle research with the top scientists in the field.
You are also encouraged to submit manuscripts related to the Conference topics to Acta Biochimica Polonica.
Prof. Maria Jolanta Rędowicz
Head of the Local Organizing Committee