In accordance with the Regulation of the Minister of Science and Higher Education on training (see the regulation), internships and apprenticeships for a person who:
– is responsible for the supervision of people who taking care of animals kept in the center and their welfare
– takes care of the animals kept in the center
– is responsible for planning and conducting procedures and experiences
– performs or participates in the procedures
– sacrifices animals used in experiments
before receiving the permission for the above mentioned activities, you must undergo appropriate training, ending with positive verification of the acquired knowledge and skills.
Regular courses, free of charge for the Institute’s employees, prepared by our staff are conducted at the Nencki Institute at least twice a year. You can also take advantage of the training program offered by the Polish Society for Laboratory Animal Sciences POLLASA
The designations for people to work with animals is made by the Director of the Institute on the basis of provided documentation. Depending on your competences and needs, you can apply for a designation as an experience planner, the person performing the experiments, the person participating in the experiments and the person sacrificing the animals.
1. completed application form with appropriate statements.
Application for designation – experience planner
Application for designation – person performing the experiments
Application for designation – person participating in the experiments
Application for designation – person sacrificing animals
Templates of all documents required to apply for permission to conduct animal experiments are available on the website of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education at the link below:
2. Appropriate attachments such as:
– the original and a copy of the document confirming education
– the original and a copy of the document confirming completion of the training on the application submitted
– the original and a copy of the relevant work experience or prior individual certificate
Please submit your documents to the Head of the Animal House.