Home | International Conference "Inhibitory Control of Brain Plasticity - Bio-imaging Methods Reveal Brain Physiology"
International Conference “Inhibitory Control of Brain Plasticity – Bio-imaging Methods Reveal Brain Physiology”
- Molecular aspects of inhibitory dysfunction in epilepsy.
- The role of inhibitory interactions in modulating of synaptic and circuit plasticity
- Inhibitory control of the oscillatory activity
- Bio-Imaging of inhibition
- Function of GABAA receptors in the synaptic time
- Molecular processes underlying inhibitory synaptic interactions
- Early and late phases of brain development, control of critical periods
More information: www.gaba.confer.uj.edu.pl
05 September 2013