A person is eligible for a position as Research Associate if he or she has obtained a Ph.D. degree in biomedicine/physiology/biology/life sciences - recently graduated. Successful candidates should have strong experience in the field of cancer research (invasive growth, intercellular communication).
- PhD in biology or relevant fields
- strong background and interest in biochemistry, molecular biology and cell biology methods, including practical experience with methods of proteomics, extracellular vesicles, confocal imaging
- at least two topic related publications in impacted journals as first author
- ambitious and highly motivated for pursuing a career in science, team spirit as well as capable of independent work, organization skills (collaborative research, project/grant management), communication skills (presentation of scientific results)
- fluency in both written and spoken English is a request
please send a letter of motivation addressed to the Director of the Nencki Institute), CV including list of publications and other achievements, PhD diploma (or equivalent document), and two letters of reference.
Human Resource and Recruitment Office
Nencki Institute of Experimental Biology PAS
Pasteura 3 Street, 02-093 Warsaw
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 30th September 2015