We are looking for an experienced researcher with PhD degree and experience in research on the neural circuits controlling behavior in rat and/or mouse models.
- PhD degree in biological sciences
- Outstanding publication record (at least 6 publications with IF)
- Postdoc practice
- Research experience in the field of neurobiology
- Proficient in english.
- Letter-of-intent to the Director of the Institute
- CV with publication record and contact information including e-mail address and phone number
- Research plan
- Copy of the PhD diploma conferment (or equivalent)
DEADLINE FOR TENDERS SUBMISSION: 21.05.2017
The settlement of recruitment process will take place no later than four months from the announcement date.
APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE SEND TO: