The Laboratory of Neuroinformatics is seeking applications for an Assistant Professor position. The candidate should be an experienced researcher and hold a PhD degree in neuroscience or a related field. The candidate should have significant experience using state-of-the-art in vivo electrophysiological techniques in freely moving animals. The theme of the research should be based on investigating the fundamental mechanisms of psychiatric diseases.
- PhD degree in biological sciences
- Outstanding publication record (at least 6 publications with IF)
- Postdoc practice
- Research experience in the field of neuropharmacology and electrophysiology
- Proficient in English.
- Letter-of-intent to the Director of the Institute
- CV with publication record and contact information including e-mail address and phone number
- Research plan
- Copy of the PhD diploma conferment (or equivalent)
The settlement of recruitment process will take place no later than four months from the announcement date.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: 5th November 2017
APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE SEND TO:
Human Resources and Recruitment Office
Nencki Institute of Experimental Biology, PAS
3 Pasteura Street, 02-093 Warsaw