LOBI team may support you with planning and execution of your studies in the following areas:
• Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging (fMRI)
• Pattern Recognition and Multivariate methods for fMRI analysis
• Voxel-Based Morphometry
• Voxel-based Lesion Symptom Mapping
• Resting-State fMRI
• T1, T2, T2* quantitative parametric mapping
• Diffusion weighted imaging (up to 256 directions, b≤10 000 s/mm2)
• Single voxel proton magnetic resonance spectroscopy
• MEGA-PRESS spectroscopy (concentrations of neurotransmitters: GABA and glutamate)
LOBI is a research and development entity and does not provide diagnostic services.
Artur Marchewka, Phd, Associate Prof.